Re: CRC, Inc. dba COOL1450AM
This letter states in its entirety the agreement between the CRC, Inc. (“COOL1450AM”), and <your business> (“Advertiser”) dated ____________ (the “Original Letter Agreement”) with respect to the Advertiser’s purchase of certain THE SOURCE advertising inventory.
The terms and conditions shall be as follows:
1. For purposes of the Standard Terms, Advertiser shall be both the “Advertiser” and the “Agency” as such terms are used therein. Advertiser acknowledges that the commercial material delivered by THE SOURCE may be broadcast by THE SOURCE under the terms of this agreement.
2. General Terms. COOL1450AM shall provide Advertiser with (2) two (30) thirty second advertising spots (each, a “Spot”) to be broadcast on COOL1450AM during A.M. and P.M. drivetimes (6-9am/3-6pm)Monday through Friday for a period of 6 months. THE SOURCE will recognize on-air Advertiser as sponsor of ______________.
3. COOL1450AM will feature your business in the next available edition of our monthly newsletter.
4. COOL1450AM shall provide Advertiser with a written report within 10 business days at the end of each calendar month following the date hereof setting forth the actual airing of spot broadcasts by COOL1450AM in the preceding month.
5. All such Spots run by Advertiser shall be, as much as practicable, broadcast on station WTHU 1450 am , known as COOL1450AM.
6. Distribution Arrangements. In addition to the provisions of this Letter Agreement, Advertiser agrees to pay COOL1450AM $_________ (__________) for all terms and conditions listed above. If the advertiser pays the entire amount in full at the execution of this contract, COOL1450AM will discount the amount due to effectively give the advertiser a one month discount for paying cash in advance. The Advertiser may choose to cancel this agreement at any time in writing. All previously aired spots up to the date of cancellation will be invoiced at the current station market rate.
7. Representations and Warranties. COOL1450AM and Advertiser each represent and warrant that this Letter Agreement has been duly authorized, executed and delivered by such party and that this Letter Agreement constitutes the legal, valid and binding obligations of such party, enforceable against it in accordance with its terms.
8. Confidentiality. Neither party shall issue a press release or make any statement to the general public concerning this Letter Agreement, the Spots, or the details thereof, without the express prior written consent of the other.
9. Miscellaneous. This Letter Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and
supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, and
understandings between the parties, both oral and written relating to the subject matter hereof. No waiver or modification of any provision of this Letter Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. Any waiver by either party of any provision of this Letter Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any other provision of this Letter Agreement, nor shall such waiver operate as or be construed as a waiver of such provision respecting any future event or circumstance. The terms of this Letter Agreement shall apply to parties hereto and any of their successors or assigns. This Letter Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which when executed shall be deemed to be an original but all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Letter Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Maryland applicable to contracts fully performed in Maryland.
11. This radio advertising sales agreement does not not discriminate in any way on the basis of race, ethnicity or sex in serving our advertisers and their representatives or in the execution of any portion of this sales advertising agreement. Additionally, we are an equal opportunity employer in full compliance with Federal and state employment practices, laws and regulations.
12. This contract automatically extends to a month to month agreement upon expiration unless notified otherwise by all parties in writing.
If you are in agreement with the above terms and conditions, please
indicate your acceptance by signing in the space provided below, and return one original copy to THE SOURCE with full payment attached.
This Letter Agreement shall be null and void if not signed within three (3) business days of the date set forth above.
Very truly yours,
ACCEPTED AND AGREED: